One of the most asked questions is How to receive money from PayPal in Pakistan or How can I make a PayPal account in Pakistan? Can you really make an account on PayPal in Pakistan?
Let me clear it up for you the answer is NO, PayPal is not operating in Pakistan.
You may have heard from a lot of people that you can make a PayPal account but that’s not true. They might have a PayPal account but that is illegal if PayPal notices your account they will block your account and they will hold your all payment.
But YES there are legal ways to receive money from PayPal to your bank accounts in Pakistan. I’m going to tell you the 100% legal ways how to receive payments from PayPal in Pakistan.
So there are two legal ways that we are going to discuss. You can choose which one you prefer.
1- Xoom A PayPal Service
So what is Xoom?
Xoom is a PayPal service that allows you to send money to anyone around the world. This service is available in 131 countries and Pakistan is one of them.
When using Xoom, you’ll be able to:
- Send money to a recipient’s bank account, debit card, or mobile wallet
- Send cash for pick up or home delivery
- Pay international bills
- Reload a prepaid mobile phone
Can you make an account on Xoom?
Everyone who has an account on PayPal can also register on Xoom. But in Pakistan PayPal is not operating so you cannot make an account on Xoom.
So the question is How will you receive payment from PayPal to your bank account in Pakistan?
Yes, you can still receive payment from PayPal in your bank account.
Steps To Receive Payment From XOOM
- First, you should tell your international clients, family, or friends to log in on XOOM with their PayPal accounts. It’s very simple
- Enter the account credentials and good to go.
- After linking the account, the sender should click on “send money”.
- Enter your receiver account information.
- After that, the sender chooses how the receiver wants to receive the funds, the sender can either select the “bank deposit” or “cash pickup” option. You can tell the sender which one you prefer.
- Now the sender should use PayPal to send the funds but Xoom not only allows PayPal to send money the sender can also send via bank accounts, credit cards, or debit cards.
- Once the sender done will all credentials simply click on send money. Now the receiver should hold tight to receive payments from PayPal.
Can you receive payment from XOOM in any Bank Of Pakistan?
No, there are only top Banks that are allowed such as
- Bank Alfalah
- Allied Bank
Also, you can find the banks that are allowed to receive payment from Xoom In Pakistan in the below link as they update banks from time to time.
List of Banks: https://www.xoom.com/xoom-locations?service=bankDeposit
How much time it will take to receive payments from Xoom in Pakistan?
It will typically arrive in minutes on the same day to any rupee account if sent between Monday-Friday by 4:30 p.m.
What are the fees or charges for the Xoom service?
|Paying With||Fee In USD|
2 – Upwork Direct Contract Method
The second legal way to receive money from Paypal In Pakistan is Upwork Direct Contract Method. If you have an Upwork account then this can be the best option for you.
If you guys do not know what is Upwork let me explain.
Upwork is a freelancing platform for freelancers where they communicate with clients and get paid for their services.
You must have an Upwork account to use this service.
Steps to receive payment from PayPal using Upwork Direct Contract Method.
- First, you must have an account on Upwork.
- Click on Direct Contract in your navigation bar where you can manage your Direct Contracts.
- After clicking on it, you will see an option to create the contract.
- Then click on create a contract.
- Once you click on it you need to create a contract for that you need to enter your client’s email (Email of your client that is not registered on Upwork), contract name, description of the contract, type of contract whether hourly or fixed and amount of contract.
- Then click on send Send Contract.
- The contract is sent to the provided email of your client, so he can review it.
- Then the client can pay this contract via PayPal, Bank Account, or Payment Card.
That’s how you can receive payments from PayPal to your bank account in Pakistan.
How much time it will take to receive payments from Upwork Direct Contract Method to your bank?
Once your work is approved the funds are released to you immediately in your Upwork account. Then from your Upwork account, you can immediately withdraw money via a Bank account or Payoneer.
What are the fees or charges of the Upwork Direct Contract Method service?
The Upwork Direct Contract method only charges 3.4% of fees per payment.
In the end, I will say both options are best for you. You can receive payments in banks using both options. If you are already using Upwork then I’ll suggest you use Upwork Direct Contract Method. Otherwise, you can tell your clients to use the service Xoom to send payments directly to your banks.
If you still need to clear out some points let me know in the comments.
Wish you good luck and success!