iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max Features
iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max models feature beautiful and strong surgical-grade stainless steel. Durability features include the ceramic shield and water resistance. Let’s discuss new features.
iPhone 14 Pro models come in four gorgeous colors.
- New Space black.
- Deep Purple
- iPhone 14 Pro introduces a new front design that is sure to become iconic:
- Starts with the new TrueDepth camera
- Redesigned all components to fit into a smaller size using 30% less area
- Proximity sensor was placed behind the display for the first time
- Developed a new experience called Dynamic Island:
- Blurs the line between hardware and software
- Highly adaptive space that fluidly expands into different shapes using animations and transitions
- Dynamic Island expands to notify you of alerts and notifications across the entire system
- Each alert has its own personality and unique character:
- Designed to be easily identifiable, such as during Face ID usage or tapping your iPhone in transit locations
- Dynamic Island also displays ongoing background activity:
- For example, when playing music or swiping to go home
- The music app gracefully morphs into Dynamic Island
- Live Activities feature on iOS 16 Lock screen:
- Seamlessly works with Dynamic Island
- Supports third-party apps
iPhone 14 Pro has a stunning new display. iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max come in two great sizes now with even thinner borders, more active areas, and a dynamic island. It is also brighter.
The new display provides peak HDR brightness of 1600 nets bringing the iPhone to the same level as the Pro Display XDR. For those bright sunny days, iPhone can now push brightness even higher to a peak of 2000 nits that’s twice as brightest before and has the highest peak brightness of any smartphone. It’s easy to see the time and other important information without raising your iPhone or tapping the display. This keeps essential information available for the moments when all you need is just a glance.
A16 Bionic Chip
iPhone 14 Pro is powered by our new A 16 Bionic chip. A 16 has nearly 16 billion transistors. The most ever in an iPhone. This is our first chip built on a state-of-the-art four-nanometer process, enabling greater efficiency. While delivering even more performance.
In fact, a 16 Bionic is the fastest-ever smartphone it’s up to a whopping 40% faster than the competition. A 16 also flexes every muscle of the iPhone Pro camera system. It uses the CPU, GPU, and ISP to perform up to 4 trillion operations per photo.
- iPhone 14 Pro introduces a brand new class of cameras:
- 48-megapixel quad camera with our largest sensor
- The sensor is 65% larger than 13 Pro combined with the photonic engine
- New main camera:
- Up to two times lowlight improvement for Photos compared to iPhone 13 Pro
- Optimized for detail in ProRAW
- ProRAW combines intelligent computational photography with raw formats
- Gives Pro photographers full creative control
- ProRAW can be shot at a 48-megapixel resolution
- New Ultrawide camera:
- Larger sensor with more focal pixels
- Together with the Photonic engine, delivers up to three times improvement in light capture for Photos
- Redesigned Flash with new adapted behavior based on focal length and the new photonic engine
- All cameras on iPhone 14 Pro show a dramatic improvement in low-light performance
iPhone is the only smartphone to shoot in ProRes and the only device in the world with an end-to-end workflow in Dolby Vision HDR.
Cinematic mode gets a great update now supporting up to 4K resolution in 30 frames per second for even more detail. Pro filmmakers can also choose to record in 4K at 24 frames per second the Cinematic standard. This is the biggest leap ever for the iPhone camera.
iPhone 14 Pro delivers all-day battery life. This is the best iPhone ever created.
iPhone even with these groundbreaking features.
- iPhone 14 Pro still starts at $999
- iPhone 14 Pro Max starts from $1099
SOS Via Satellite
You can rely on your iPhone every day, and now it can even help in emergency situations time. iPhone 14 Pro will be able to communicate via satellite with emergency SOS. Allow you to deliver critical information to emergency services like places where WiFi and self-service are unavailable.
This is a feature we hope you never have to use Crash detection. Using a high G force, accelerometer, Gyroscope sensors, and machine learning algorithms. iPhone 14 Pro can detect when there is miss a beer car crash and automatically call Emergency services.
See Also: The Best 5 Affordable Chromebooks for Back-to-School or Distance Learning